Bringing Teachers up to Speed...

The world seems to be moving at lightening speed when it comes to the topic of technology. With technology getting more complex, teachers are turning towards experts to learn about the technology available to them. Teachers can become overwhelmed in the differences between blogs, wikis and pod-casts. I want to be a teacher resource for untangling technology differences and discovering how to use a tech tool for the classroom. Although teachers may not be technology experts, they are experts in instructing students how to learn. Once a teacher learns how to use technology effectively, then it becomes a powerful tool in their arsenal of teaching.

I will be posting weekly technology tools and tips which can used in the classroom. But this blog isn't just for me to broadcast my ideas. I want to hear how you the teacher went and used the technology effectively or ineffectively. The collaboration will spur new ideas for me and other teachers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment